[Dailydrool] Murder Hollow Bassets

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sun Aug 23 08:25:12 PDT 2009

Recently we have received numerous emails from members concerning the Murder Hollow Bassets.  The Moderators have tried to investigate as there are always 2 sides to any story.  We didn't have to look too far b/c Kat at Basset Hound Town had already done the leg work and posted all the information on her site.

Here is the link if you wish to read about the Murder Hollow Bassets......

http://www.bassethoundtown.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=399

Since Kat already has the discussion started on her site there is no need to duplicate it on the Daily Drool.  Please post all your comments on the Basset Hound Town site.

Suz