[Dailydrool] Motorolla Mouth

Kerrie.Kerns kerrie at pminet.com
Tue Aug 25 07:36:03 PDT 2009

Here is a excerpt from HoneyBelle's blog about a week ago. Yes, my 5
month old basset baby has her own blog! And my house stays a wreck, I
cannot keep up with the dirt and destruction. A friend called
Saturday and I said "yeah, I am taking a break now I can talk, I just
finished crawling through the house with a 5 gallon bucket and rag
scrubbing walls clean." There is a photo op for eHarmony. No wonder I
stay single. I have a lot more fun with the basset gang. Anyway, here
is our phone-in-the-mouth post.

Last night I sat in the rocker and read while the girls ran circles
in the living room. I sat a glass of iced tea on a coaster on the
coffee table and went to the restroom. I could hear the coffee table
being compromised. Me screaming from the bathroom: "HoneyBelle, you
get off that table right NOW!" I run back in there, cursing my lapse
of foresight thinking that tea will now be spilled everywhere. The
glass had not moved. In fact, I could not figure out what was
missing, but I knew I had heard her on the table. Then the cell phone
rang. Muffled. Coming from HoneyBelle. I looked directly at her face
and the only indication that something was in her mouth (my cell
phone) was her lips went out square instead of draping down. She had
a perfectly square mouth. I lifted a ringing lip and pulled the phone
from her mouth. I don't think I will ever forget these antics. She is
perfectly beautiful. I wish you could have seen that square mouth
ringing!

Kerrie and the girls in SE Texas

HoneyBelle~"See how pretty I am?!"

Ruby~"Death to all cats and squirrels!"