[Dailydrool] Charlie update

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 09:18:14 PDT 2009

Here is an update on him.   He is home now.  Came home last  night at
midnight.  Was very groggy, so I left him in the kitchen.   This morning, he was
not full of life, and did not want to go too far on his  walk.  He also did
not want to eat anything.  Tried all morning until  I left for work at 8:30.
 We get up at 5:00.  Tried to take him on  another walk, but he did not
want to go far.  He did go farther than  earlier, but not far.  I did get the
pills down him using pizza crust and  cheese.  He did not do the funny leg
thrashing at all this morning.   The vet said that he had a growth between his
toes that appeared to be causing  the problem.  He also has an abscessed
molar.  They also said that he  may have a kidney infection, and that could be
the cause of his renal problems..  If so, clearing up the infection may
reverse his renal problems.  I am  going home around noon to check on him, and
hopefully he will be more like his  old self.

DDropp