[Dailydrool] Prednisone

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:13:15 PDT 2009

My Sebastian (atb) had tons of allergies & also arthritis.  He had to have 2
different sets of allergy serum.  Had him on/off (mostly on) pred for
years.  It totally wrecked his immune system.  Put on lots of weight.  I
went to several vets & found one that also did acupuncture.  I saw
improvement 2 hrs after his 1st acupuncture treatment, and no side effects.
That's what finally got him off pred & gave him the most comfortable years
of his life.  He would fall asleep during his treatment.  That's when I
became a believer & had acupuncture done on myself!
Vikki
Spencer, Sara Sue, Hal E. Bear
Sebastian atb, Natasha atb