[Dailydrool] part mountain goat?

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:56:56 PDT 2009

This dog never ceases to amaze me!! I have been noticing that he's taken to
messing up the blinds in the bedroom (which so far seem harder to destroy,
thankfully!) and then it dawned on me... The ones above the bed make sense,
he stands on the bed, and looks out, but the other ones were odd... All that
was under there for him to stand on was the dresser. How could he get up
there?!

I caught him today, looking out the farther window, watching me, I pointed
and said "Ha! I see you!!" and he started to woof & wag, and disappeared to
go meet me at the door. I'm not sure how he got up or down (I'm really
hoping it was standing on the bed, then jumping a couple of feet, not right
on or off of the floor! But knowing him, it probably is!) Seriously, are
these houndies part mountain goat?!
--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473

GABR Waddle Pledge page: http://www.firstgiving.com/kueckerhounds