[Dailydrool] Rock-eating dog needs special foster home

Roland, Duke of Ears handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 09:41:18 PDT 2009

Dis is Roland.  We have a problem at Oregon Basset Hound Rescue.  Actually, we have more than one problem, but I only going to talk about 1.
We have a cute little buppie named Hooch.  He is only 13 months old.  He is a beauty and sweet and playful.  He knows the soft mouf play.

The only BIG problem is that Hooch eats da rocks.  The rescue has paid for two tummy surgeries for Hooch.  We had a foster home, but they thought Hooch was too much of a challenge for them, so now he is sitting in the pet hotel where Stella and me and Deohgee stay.  They really likes him there.

He needs a permanent foster home where the peoples will keep a muzzle on him whenever he goes outside.  He can't have a doggie door.  He would be good with kids or other doggies-he just needs a complete lockdown unless he has a muzzle on.  He comes with health insurance and free medical care while he is fostered.

If you think you can help, or know someone who might help with this cutie pie, please let me know by emailing me privately at unionorg at hotmail.com.

Roland, Duke of Ears
OEBE Potentate
Oregon Basset Hound Rescue Adoptee