[Dailydrool] Basset Crap alert

Ginny C. horsecrazwoman at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 17:57:21 PDT 2009

On page 92 of the LTD Commodities Christmas 2009 catalog, there is an adorable stuffed Basset puppy purse (item# 463116-4PRM-BGL) priced at $6.95 plus shipping/tax.  Its also available at www.ltdcommodities.com.  Its listed as a beagle, but I think thats an error because with it's very long ears, heavy, wrinkled eyebrows and chubby paws, it could be none other than a Basset buppie!  I'm sure we all know a little girl - or maybe even a big girl- who'd love one!  :)

Ginny
Mom to Michigan Bo, Miss Raven Rae, Master Bailey and Fraulein Freckles

PS: I am in no way affiliated with LTD - I just think this purse is too cute not to share with my fellow Basset lovers! :)