[Dailydrool] Raffling fun

saba2r at aol.com saba2r at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 10:35:28 PDT 2009

Ok, so on my lunch break I figure I have at least a few dollars I can
spare and I better get on over to the HOP raffle.
Was going to spend five dollars.  I carefully pick five of the items
and enter a "1" in the boxes.  My finger lingers over the checkout
button.
I really want Claudia's quilt (click click update quantity).  I would
love to have a professional portrait of my late boy (click click).
Wasn't going to bid on PartyLite stuff  but I really like their stuff
and those kissing bassets sure are cute (click click).
I really want a Jeanne Wells print (click click update quantity).  I
really like all the other stuff, too (click click).
I really like that Jeanne Wells print  (click click update quantity).
I really want Claudia's quilt (click click update quantity).

I feel good.

Becca
Mommy of mutt sis Angel, kitty Sylvester, and Roscoe P Hunter ATB
*see him DD calendar 2009 July 28 and 2010 Sept 21*
www.dogster.com/dogs/600703