[Dailydrool] You had me at the first arooooooooooooo!

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Aug 28 21:26:13 PDT 2009

King Caruso- the basset that caused Drool Mom Nancy to create this ,,,,,
When I ordered the You had me at the first.................... I had no idea
Fey Fey, King Caruso and Melba Toast would be in there.
It is a lovely book about the ones we know .  and our bassets.
I used to wonder who Fey Fey was , knew King Caruso online and
all the funny stories they create.
We had Dazey the Basset, Miss Becky the basset  and Apollo the Airedale and although the
Airedale kept life rather interesting protecting his harem of bassets it
was the bassets who were the most entertaining.
Love the book
Georgie and Miss Becky