[Dailydrool] Last Call for Great August Giveaway!

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 05:45:07 PDT 2009

As a thank you for to all that donate to Basset Rescue of Florida in August, we will send you a chance to win one of these fabulous prizes - a gorgeous woven blanket and pillow with a beautiful basset picture on them, pewter basset windchimes that will make fabulous music in the summer breezes, a basset thermometer, some nifty sandstone basset coasters to soak up those drips from the cool glass of lemonade you should be having today and a Dogku book by our own Ginny Tata-Phillips.   For each $5 donated, we will give you one chance at winning.  There will be four lucky winners.  Hurry and donate now - you can donate through our PayPal - just be sure and put AUGUST DONATION.

To see pictures of these marvelous items that were donated by Jacky and Michael Pomponio, please go to http://photobucket.com/AugustGiveAways

Basset Rescue of Florida relys on donations to support our work saving the bassets.  We thank you for your continued support.

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com