[Dailydrool] Mid-ABHR 3rd ANNUAL FALL PICNIC

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 30 07:46:00 PDT 2009

Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue
3rd ANNUAL FALL PICNIC
Sunday, September 13, 2009
11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
North Branch Park, 355 Milltown Road, Bridgewater, NJ

Join Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue for a day of fun including contests (costume, longest ears, best trick, etc), prizes, refreshments, new merchandise, and a PARADE OF RESCUED DOGS to honor all Bassets rescued through Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue.

We will be holding our picnic at North Branch Park in Bridgewater, NJ (same location as last year). Directions are on the back of the flyer you can print from our website. We have use of Brook Grove and its accompanying softball field. The Grove contains picnic tables and grills, and has a children's playground nearby.

We have a crew who volunteered their help for preparing the food at the picnic, but need volunteers for other activities, such as registration, raffle table, games, etc. Just let us know if you are available on the registration form.

Pre-register on the form below, and send us a 100-word description to be read during the parade if participating with your rescued hound(s). Bring chairs for yourself and water for your dog(s). Dogs must be kept on leash. Please pick up after your dogs. Bring plastic baggies for pick-up and a copy of your dog(s) current vaccination records.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Suzanne Fitch
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue
www.midatlanticbassets.com