[Dailydrool] Daphneyland

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 20:40:14 PDT 2009

We are sending as much drool as we can muster to the folks, pups and firelines at and around Daphneyland.  We will keep everyone there and the brave folks fighting those fires in our prayers.  Is there anything folks far away can do to help?  We are also sending keep calm drool.  I can't imagine all those beasties in that situation.

Lots and lots and lots of drool to the folks and pups at Daphneland and the surrounding area.  You all are in our prayers.

Julie, Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Shelby