[Dailydrool] STOMP for Daphneyland: NOFIRENOFIRE

Kathleen Jones klj at efn.org
Mon Aug 31 02:03:19 PDT 2009

>Ms. Beasley is slinging copious amounts of drool for Daphneyland and I have
>added Daphneyland on my prayer chain that the wild fires stay away.  May
>all the >animals both wild and pets be safe, also may all the hard working
>firefighters be safe and sound.  Suz Green, thanks for the updates and
>please continue to keep >us informed.
>
>Let's start the chant...NOFIRENOFIRENOFIRENOFIRENOFIRE...

I usually just lurk but please know we second that & are joining in sending
prayers & drool for Daphneyland.  I can't imagine the logistics of having to
evacuate. We'll definitely be praying it doesn't come to that.

The NO RAIN stomp usually works.  Can we all try a NOFIRE stomp to go with
that chant?

Kathleen Jones & Maestro
(Henry Wadsworth & Bentley Basset both ATB)