[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Aug 31 02:18:26 PDT 2009

Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

Sending special drool to all the Daphneyland  houndies not to be scared
as the humans will take good care of them and keep them out of fires
way. We are also sending lots of wet slurpy drool to keep the flames
from Daphneyland.

Since he was 10 Justin has been taking 100 mg. Rymadal daily , he is now
17 Half in the morning the rest at night and he has not suffered any
side effects. The version we get in South Africa changed a little this
year and are about a third smaller in square size and more pet friendly
than previous. It sells in South Africa for 232 Rands for 30 which are
about 30 Dollars and some change.

We are lighting candles for Henry John Deere and Rosebud to guide them
to the Bridge. Justin and Jade are also sending sad ahroos to there
slaves, brothers and sisters.

Special healing drool for Carolyn and her surgery on Tuesday

We are also sending finding a solution drool for Tulip and her breathing
problems.

Justin and Jade were playing Alligator mouth and other games over the
weekend. They are both enjoying the warmer weather we are having now
that winter is coming to an end with 25 degrees centigrade over the
weekend 27 degrees forecast for today and 29 degrees centigrade for the
rest of the week even reaching 31 on some days this week. However the
evenings are still dropping to between 6 and 9 degrees centigrade.
Justin is really enjoying having his winter covering off during the day.

Slaves johnathan and William

Pw Justin spring is in the air, made it through another winter.

Jade I was chasing Golden Mongooses on our weekend walks in the fields
this weekend.