[Dailydrool] Rolph update/advice please

Sally King sally.king at nqe.com
Mon Aug 31 08:27:11 PDT 2009

The vet has called me. There does not appear to be a blockage, but his gut keeps filling with air, as though about to bloat. If you rub his tum, he belches and the air leaves.

They don't know why this is happening. Nor can they suggest what to do. They are keeping him for observation.

So, I am asking the huge drool family if anyone has had this happen and can throw any light on this.

The good news is he must be feeling better as he tried to grab a vet tech's cereal bar!

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK