[Dailydrool] prayin' & droolin'

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Mon Aug 31 10:38:19 PDT 2009

we are doing both here...i got groundhog pictures posted everywhere for mr cooper so he's salivating like a river and for produce pete..aka buster tomatoes pix....it looks like the canning section at the heinz factory.  we are in serious mode!

drool for daphneland.  be brave bassets.

drool for the firefighters...may they all be safe..and safe passage to the 2 that lost their lives.  wildfire fighting is hard, dangerous work.

drool for the other folks whose homes are in danger.

drool for the critters of nature who are scared...think smokey bear...even for the rattlesnakes (we don't like like em but hey they gotta live too).

lois & mr cooper & buster brown basset hound

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
Bertrand Russell