[Dailydrool] Daphneyland Donations

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Mon Aug 31 18:48:26 PDT 2009

Dis Nelly Belle saying The Dog House Gang done gib to Daphneyland's FirstGiving Page.  http://www.firstgiving.com/ActonFire_BassetRescueNetwork
We stole Momma's stash money and gib it for the hounds in need.  Eberyone dig deep!
It no matter how much you gib just gib for dem houndies.  Dey in a heap amount of trubble
with that big fire.  Why Miss Dawn and all dem peeples done der gotz dem hands full.  Dis
wat droolers do.  We come togedder in time ob need.  Dis be time ob need BIG TIME!

We on fire watch at dis house. Der be fires all ober we state but none like da Station Fire.
We a droolin and a prayin juss as hard as we can for eberyone in dat monster's path
We stomping for da rain and to put dat monster out.
STOMP RAIN, STOMP OUT DA FIRE !
Lub,
Nelly Belle ob The Dog House Gang

Now in juss in case you missed da link it is
http://www.firstgiving.com/ActonFire_BassetRescueNetwork