[Dailydrool] Arnica

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Tue Dec 1 08:38:15 PST 2009

Did you read the last sentence...
Arnica is
often used in homeopathy, and should be taken internally only in the
extremely diluted form common to homeopathic remedies."

Homeopathic crystals are extremely diluted to begin with.   Classical homeopathic principles are like treats like.   You should see an almost immediate improvement.    You never want to over treat any homeopathic remedy.
In addition if you have a sterile small medicine bottle you can mix the small crystals in distilled water and give an even more diluted amount by dropper.

One incredible homeopathic remedy is Aphis, used for insect stings or allergic reactions.     When Emma got stung by a ground bee I gave her a couple of Aphis Crystals and her reaction was immediate.  She stopped clawing at her lip immediately.   I got stung by a wasp and my finger was really hurting.  I took a couple of crystals and the pain immediately went away for hours.   Some hours later the pain started coming back,  I took another dose and the pain went away and never came back again.
You do not want to use homeopathic remedies when no symptoms are present.

Cathy Blatz
www.summerhilldachshundsandbassets.com