[Dailydrool] cancer

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Thu Dec 3 09:30:57 PST 2009

This is to everyone that has to deal with cancer.  I am no expert but have had cancer with two of my dogs, the first the outcome was that we lost Sam from cancer. The second Vinnie was cure ... Vinnie at 12.5 yrs was found to have anal gland cancer during routine blood work for teeth cleaning. He has surgery , the surgeon got clean margins and we did holistic injections and supplements and at 15.5 yr. Vinnie was helped to heaven, and to my best knowledge cancer free. The sub q injection we did daily was venus fly trap... I am writing this because I truly believe from the bottom of my heart that the holistic vets and holistic supplements can help and give your dogs many more yrs. not of course in every case but it is certainly worth a try.  Contact a holistic vet as soon as possible.  And you can read about the venus fly trap  on line....also called carnavora. I am a believer as my Vinnie was this particular hospitals and vets longers living anal gland cancer survivor.. Good luck and God Bless all those that are ill and their family be strong and believe you can make a difference...

Judy mom person to the two Mafiadogs that are no more mafiadogs, Dice & Dove'