[Dailydrool] coupler

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 7 11:37:07 PST 2009

I too tried the coupler walking Dazey my first basset and Apollo the Airedale
Well Apollo wanted to rush and Dazey wanted to explore so that
idea was canned. It was the promise collar that worked the best
and they eventually got trained.
One day Miss Becky had I suspect an affair with a huge Eskimo dog and in our neighborhood and
when we went by he would woof.  One day Miss Becky lunged at him behind a fence for sure
and almost took my arm off. So next day she wasn't with me
but the Eskimo dog woofed at me - he was looking for Miss
Becky.
Georgie