[Dailydrool] cookbook

Dawn dlvj at ptd.net
Fri Dec 11 21:02:02 PST 2009

Ok, it's never a dull moment with my 2 basset girls.  Tonight I went out for a few hours and came home to find my Elder Clara Eats and Eats and Eats in many, many pieces of paper all over my living room floor.  What on earth would possess them to chew the cookbook?  They are rotten.......truly should both be members of the OEBE.  There is very little left of the book........so is it too late or can I buy another one.  I just told my daughter today that I would make the hounds some treats for Christmas........well without the cookbook that won't be happening now, will it?  Of course the cookbook was part of the overall picture of finding my cat's feeder on the floor empty.....not a morsel of food left for the poor felines.  Do you ever feel like not the slave but the lacky?  That's me........it just never ends with these 2.  They hog the bed, they get me up at unthinkable hours of the night to go out to potty, then they think they should sleep until at least 9 because no respectable basset girl gets up earlier than that.  Who cares if I have things to do today?

So tell me......are there any cookbooks left or am I just out of luck?

Dawn, momslave to Lucy and Lilly