[Dailydrool] Yuck

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 06:06:40 PST 2009

I have a cold. A bad cold.
The dogs wrote the Blog for me today.
They are so thoughtful. They wouldn't even let me get up to read it. They
assured me it was fine.
Conley must have gotten bored because he opened the kitchen drawer and took
the nice rubberized handles off the can opener.
They offered to make me tea but ......I don't know about the stove.... I
know Cooper can turn it on which is why we have a baby gate against it.
I am so cold and I would like to go back to bed but ...well...it'sdifficult
with four dogs fighting over who gets to get on the bed with me and with
three of them fighting over the used (and un=used) kleenex....I try to keep
it picked up. If I put it out of their reach then it is also out of MY
reach.

Maybe I'll just stay up. Thank God the dog show isn't today.

mom(ACHOOOOO)person