[Dailydrool] vets

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 14 08:10:05 PST 2009

Well I sort of agree but in everything in life there is good and bad.
A few years back what made me get good vets is I didn't have
much money - (still don't) and if a vet wouldn't offer to look
after a pet or offer payment plans I would take that as a
possible no vet. . No doubt they do have to be paid but one who refused me diagnosed her wrong anyway by treating
her for a sore back and she almost died from Addisons.
So we changed vets and she lived another ten years.

I spent a lot on my animals but it was worth every penny
When I moved to Victoria my vet sent up a whole manuscript
to the new vet.  And while there she got the royal treatment
to the point of the vets people picked us up at home at times

Drool to all who need it
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB