[Dailydrool] Conley

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 09:34:42 PST 2009

It is not noon.
Conley has opened all the drawers in the kitchen now, just this morning he
must have figured it out.
He ate one of the two remaining (uneaten) good raffia place mats that I once
loved.
He pulled something out of John's backpack WHILE JOHN WAS STANDING THERE
HOLDING IT which happened to be John's glasses and was on the way across the
room when John said WHAT DOES HE HAVE? He had wrapped the glasses in a cloth
and stuffed them at the bottom of a pocket.
He removed the covers and two batteries to the brand new Wii handles that we
had on top of a shelf in a corner of the room where he never goes yes I
found both batteries.
He started a major Basset 900 around the backyard at 8 this morning with all
of them ahrooing and growling and grabbing at each other and would not come
in.

Tomorrow John gets the grocery money and I am buying a case of wine.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis and....sigh....Conley.
And Cooper.