[Dailydrool] stuff

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 06:44:32 PST 2009

First I want to say the howliday cards are awesome this year!  With all the problems with Cassie, I was late getting mine ordered, but I should have them by today or tomorrow and I'll be mailing them out ASAP.  I took my time to make the cards extra special this year because I didn't know if this would be the last one with Cassie or not.  Anywho.

I'm thrilled to hear that King BobtheDog is doing great.  I'm so far behind on emails it is ridiculous.  Next week should be slow, so I'm hoping to catch up then.

Cassie's biopsy came back as cancer - the tumor was a hemangioscarcoma or however you spell it.  They are still only giving her 2-4 months (damn it) but I'm not buying it.  I just can't.  Anyway, I just want everyone to know how much I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers for her.  Droolers mean so much to me to have you there to "talk" to and I just want you all to know that.  We are getting her stitches out tomorrow and I can't wait.  We are going to frolic in the yard and maybe go for a walk in the woods.

I got my drool calendars too and they are awesome.  I'm looking forward to my daily basset picture fix again this year.

On a funny note, I put Sophie and Schroeder in bed with me last night.  Schroeder curled up in the dadslave's pillow and sleeing area and left a nice puddle of basset drool on the sheets for him when he came to bed.  You know, I couldn't help but laugh and find it totally amusing.  I feel asleep hearing him grumble something about no more dogs on his side of the bed and gross and eww....hahah then Sophie and I sighed deeply and fell asleep... LOL!  There could be worse things than basset drool on your sheets.  haha.

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff, but just want to send out drool to everyone who needs it and know you are in my prayers every night.

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder and Sophie