[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Dec 1 04:06:25 PST 2009

Good afternoon all,

This is Jade woofing in. Last night the slaves had to take a ball of
wool out of my mouth, I reluctantly let them succeed. The wool was so
nice and soft, the last time I did this was before my Granny went to the
bridge. The slaves have invited a granny to spend the festive season
with us and she will only be going back to her place in early January.
My brother and I were helping her to unpack and the case was full of
nice smelling Granny stuff. We can not wait to get a taste of all that
good stuff.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to Conrad, Brother Elwood,
Harry, Samers and Pilgrim Chance. For Mr. Cooper Sir

We are sending nails grow back drool and to Bill, Janie Anne and Siobhan
we are sending stay together at your current home drool.

Jade I hope there will be enough time to go through all the Grannies
stuff.

PW Justin I can not really see the stuff but I can sure smell.

Slaves johnathan and William.