[Dailydrool] Laurie -Adopting tomorrow!

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 12:04:01 PST 2009

Oh Laurie!!!  I'm so excited for you guys & Max!!  What a great time I had
visiting with you at the howloween party!  I need to download those photos &
send the one of Max "the costume contest winner"!
Please please please let me know how it goes!  I know after my Natasha died
Spencer had a hard time too.  I also ended up with 2 more houndies when only
planning on 1!  <didn't ya see the "sucker' sign on my forehead?!>
All our bestest thoughts & loving wishes go with you!  Be safe!
vikki <---doin' the happy dance!
spencer, sara sue, hal e bear
sebastian atb, natasha atb