[Dailydrool] My birthday

Ski sushiela at michiana.org
Tue Dec 1 17:46:37 PST 2009

               Today, Tuesday December 2nd is my birthday.
               I don't know why I had to sing Happy Birthday to
               myself.  As mom sang, I sang along with her.  I
               didn't want her to know that her singing was
               hurting my ears & making me howl.  She gave
               me hugs & kisses.

               On another note, in the 2009 calendar, our (Sadie
               & I) date was June 1.  Sadie always liked getting
               her picture taken & this is a rare one of where she
               was not smiling and I am.  I never smile.  I hate
               getting my picture taken.  Sadie, though, did have
               her ears back wearing her pearls. Maybe she
               wasn't feeling good back then & we didn't know it.

                     Countess Penny of Indiana
                     Sadie1 at dogomania.com