[Dailydrool] Calenders, basset commercial, and other things

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 22:45:38 PST 2009

First of drool to all in need and many hugs to the families whose furbabies left the for the bridge. I have cried and worried with each one.

Now then, I declare myself a bad momslabe. My DD 2010 calendars made their to Sunny SO Cal on Friday. I was so excited about giving them to my friends that I forgot them when I went to meet up with them. Speedy has been glaring at me since.

Today I saw the Target commercial with a basset. SInce I only get NBC (as I have refused to pay the high price for cable and prefer to use the extra money to buy stock in the local pet store) I know the commercial plays on local channels. He/she isvery cute Red and White. I yelled like a 17 yr old which caused DH to come running thinking I slipped or something.

To the person that sent the link to the clicker training. THANK YOU!!! I have been reading on dog training and practicing on Rambo. I hadn't quite figured it out myself so I haven't tried the clicker with Rambo yet.

I think he is part hound, he eats like he has never eaten in his life despite the fact that he hasn't gone hungry EVER. I caught him rubbing is ears up against some smelly rag that was on the laundry room floor. He was so intent on getting the smell on him. It remind of the time Speedy and I went to the K9K cancer walk and Speedy found some delicious horse poo and proceed to roll in it while all the other dogs trotted on by.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo