[Dailydrool] DD Calendar

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 2 04:29:53 PST 2009

We got our DD calendar and what an outstanding job you did ,Ellie.
We also want to send drool to all the ailing 4 and 2 leggers.Glad to hear
Brother Elwood is better.
On a sad note our kitty Cameo went to the bridge yesterday.She was almost 17
and had been sick for a while.She will be the only kitty allowed to be close
to Pw Ms Brandy at the bridge,because she was the only c at t Brandy would
tolerate.Its really quiet in the house and Chilliepepper misses her
too.Cameo was really a basset at heart .
Chillie has been doing real good and sometimes I wonder if the Vet made a
mistake with her diagnoses.She is eating  really well .But in basset fashion
in the am I have to handfed her ,and then she will start eating on her
own.She is probably just training me :).
Drool to all in need.
Hanni slave to chilliepepper