[Dailydrool] request for early cards - please . . .

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Dec 2 08:40:49 PST 2009

I am putting out a request for early howliday cards or thinking
of you cards for Drooler Karen Johnson, mom to Smudgie and
Cindy Lou, who is now in hospice because her cancer came back
with a vengeance. She will be on the heroes and individuals list
for howliday cards but sadly, time is of the essence.  I spoke with
her boyfriend Chuck who has been with her throughout her battle with
cancer and before that and if we send the cards to his house he will
take them to her. Karen is in the hospice facility at this point;
hopefully
she'll get to know that her basset friends are thinking of her and Chuck
will get some comfort in knowing that so many people care about her
and her girls.

I will address concerns about Smudgie and Cindy Lou in a later
post.  For now, they are being cared for and they will be with Chuck
for a while.

The address for cards for Karen is:

Karen Johnson
Chuck Gerstner
2143 Lynn Dr.
Marietta GA 30060

Please, if you can, do get a card in the mail today - you may contact me
off list if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Donna and the 16 Paws