[Dailydrool] Howliday lists Still Not Ready to Send

Amanda Sherwin giggle at amanda-s.net
Wed Dec 2 12:11:48 PST 2009

Hi everyone, I know you're anxious but it's taking a little extra time this
year.  I am waiting for four people to respond:

ETHYLENE13 at AOL.COM - KAYCE AULTMAN & PATRICK ROURKE

jdean813 at tx.rr.com-  JANET DEAN

m_g_rogers at yahoo.com - MARY ROGERS

suzaej at hotmail.com  - SUZAE JOHNSON

This isn't pointing fingers; my email may have gone into their junk mail.
If you know these people, please give them a nudge to look for my email or
contact me.

The lists will probably come out this weekend.  I'll post on the Drool as
soon as they've all been sent.

The heroes lists will be sent separately to everyone a day or two later, and
I'll post on the Drool as well.

Please bear with me as it's been an incredibly hard year of loss and
transition.  The lists will be sent.  Never fear.

Amanda and the Goose Gaggle Giggle, Baby Ruth, Jane D. Sherwin, Mell the
Beagle and Corkie the Yorkie