[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Dec 3 05:25:49 PST 2009

Good afternoon all.

Healing drool to all in need.

Justin woofing in, My sister and I are sending be at peace drool to
Karen Johnson and are holding paws that it will not be long before
Smudgie and Cindy Lou Who  will soon find a new home together and for
Chuck  comforting drool. We are also sending

Heart healing drool to Hanni and Chilliepepper on the loss of Cameo
Kitty. We are sending comforting drool to Liiz and are wishing

her final days with Dulcie will be memory filled doing fun things with
her darling girl.

What a day we had yesterday, they got my toe nails, I had injections in
my neck, my legs and the eye doctor did things with my eyes including
more injections, my hair was lopped of here and there and my lumps and
bumps taken care of and then a bath and massage. My sister got away with
just the yearly jabs and a medical examination, with little else been
needed to be done before her bath and massage. It is still not over; we
both need to have our spring deworming which are 3 tablets each for 2
days. It is going to be interesting to see how the slaves are going to
get that done.

Pw Justin I am too exhausted to be dewormed.

Jade I do not have worms why should I take those tablets

Slaves johnathan and William.