[Dailydrool] bassets tellimg time

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 10:05:13 PST 2009

Brudder Elwood said:  "... Bout half a nap latter Momma come down to git sum
coffee ..."

Debbie- this is perfect!  I have often think that this is exactly how my
bassets tell time!  I can see it if I go out to run errands, and come home
faster than normal... they don't meet me at the door, they are all just
barely waking up and stretching, and look at me like "OK, you're usually
gone for a "whole nap's" worth of time, but today you were only gone for
"half a nap" - why are you home early?

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!