[Dailydrool] Howliday exchange....

Jeff & Kathy jkdjf at tds.net
Thu Dec 3 16:53:37 PST 2009

I want to thank Ellie for doing a tremendous job on the calendar again this year. We always enjoy those so much.  I really enjoyed helping with the shipping too. Like she said in a previous post...I am willing to help anyone who doesn't have time with stuffing and putting stamps and labels on their howliday cards. All you have to do is get them to me with a check for the postage and I will do the rest. Daisy and Thelma are good envelope lickers.  : ) Just send me an email and I will let you know where to send them.  Also again this year I didn't put my son who is in the army on the heroes list because he hasn't been deployed yet but he will be probably within the next 6 months sometime. He is in Missouri with no family around and his birthday is the 18th so if anyone has an extra card and wants to send one to him his address is...Daniel Strasser 22197 Red Oak Rd.  Waynesville MO. 65583  He really enjoyed the ones he got last year.  Love and Drool to all......Kathy with DaisyMae (the barker) and Thelma Lou(the instigator)