[Dailydrool] Still waiting for Louie's biopsy

Saralyn Stabile Seiler saralyn777 at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 4 07:40:13 PST 2009

Hi Everyone,
  It is almost 2 weeks now that we have been waiting for Louie's results on his biopsy.  I called the vet office today and said it was ridiculous for it to take this long.  She called them(the lab somewhere in Ga)and they said it is finished but they haven't faxed it yet.  I asked them if it will be today and they didn't know.  I hope we don't have to wait over another weekend.  The lump has changed somewhat in shape but it doesn't seem to be bigger.  He is such a lovey boy and he has been through a lot since we adopted him in 04.  His owners had left him and his sister in the yard during hurricane Charlie.  As you would imagine he hates storms.  We have had him for five years and we have spoiled him rotten.
  I just wanted to say that our prayers are with the families that have had their babies go to the bridge and we are sending loads of drool for the ones that have health issues right now.
  Please send more prayers and drool Louie's way.  We will let you know when the results come in.

Saralyn, momma to Angelo and Louie