[Dailydrool] Boscoe and Daisy

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Dec 4 17:35:14 PST 2009

Daisey has a ruptured cyst.  The Vet is sure it is a cyst and the reason I could not see it before it burst was it it right on top of her leg muscle. Right where her cowlick is at the top of her leg. I am not surprised that she would get more cysts, when we got her two years ago into rescue, she had eleven cysts we had to have removed. She is on an antinflammatory and antibiotics for three weeks then the vet will look at it again and see if we need to remove the cyst but we cannot have it removed while it is ruptured.

Boscoe is okay the vet thinks he is just old and anxious. He is still settling into a routine going from a two dog family to 15 with me and he is not top dog any more. He seems to be doing okay today. I am going to keep an eye on his breathing the DR. did not hear anything in his lungs we are going to take him in a few more times for monitoring. Boscoe did not pant at all at the Dr.s

Roscoe needs to go back in and have his teeth checked he had his two canines pulled last week.
Honey and Bunny go in for spay surgery next Tuesday if I can get them to the vet in the snow we are suppose to get.
Today was the coldest day so far this fall/ winter 17 degree wind chill and some workers working on the street in front of our house accidentally broke the water line and the gas line so we were without heat most of the day but both are back on now.

Chris Bly with Western Missouri Basset Rescue    wmbri.org