[Dailydrool] Miss angela approves

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Sat Dec 5 11:17:36 PST 2009

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela directs me to communicate her approval of this year's Daily Drool Calenday.  Tony, our lettercarrier, brought it yesterday morning and we immediately had to look it over (especially January 7).  I think that it is wonderful and that Ellie and the elves did a masterful job in putting it together.  Miss Angela is a bid more restrained but was sure to order that her approval be posted at the earliest opportunity.

The cold weather has finally come to Wichita and Sedgwick County here in south central Kansas and with it came a new vigor to Miss Angela.  She is romping with the adolescent poodle next door as though she were a young dog.  She is more eager to do our daily walks and seems to especially to enjoy doing her "serious business" and watching it steam.  What does that say for the ease with which she is amused?  Her appetite also seems to be elevated, though she doesn't get any more food.  I did substitute a better grade of commercial canned food for her perscription diet canned food.  She seems to eat more eagerly.  She also seems to foul the air much more viciously, leaving me with watering eyes and brief coughing spells.  Of course, she adamantly denies being the source of the miasma, but the sound doesn't lie.

Angela is also gratified to see that King Bob is on the mend.  While she was fairly critical of him back during his philandering cabana boy days, he seems to have moderated that some.  Still, he shows signs of his old self when asking about fluffy butts.
She says "Really, Robert, act your age.  As a King you have certain obligations to model mature behavior.    Don't worry, Bob,
she often chastises me as well for what she politely refers to as "moral lapses".  And get well soon.

Bill (gotta get ready for my first paying Santa gig of the year)
Angela (ah!  It's nap time.  Again. )