[Dailydrool] Drool for Boss and Buford

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Dec 6 18:10:54 PST 2009

How terrible about your foster Boss.  That is terrible what he is  going
through.  Poor baby.  I hope that he pulls through and recovers  fully.  Drool
and prayers will be coming in for him from me and the  hounds.  It is good
that he is a fighter, as that should help him win the  battle.  Let him know
we are pulling for him.  Also drool is being  sent for Buford who is having
problems again.  Hang in there Buford, Ben  and Charlie will send drool
your way that you get better.  No more sick  houndies before the holidays.

DDropp