[Dailydrool] I Never Learn

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Dec 7 10:22:44 PST 2009

I came upstairs today to give Daniel his lunch and Lilie was going crazy in
the computer room.  There was a treat on the computer table and she wanted
it!!

I saw no treat and tried to convince her that all I had were papers and some
pills (in a tin way back from the edge) and that the plastic bag she saw was
empty.  I even waved the bag in the air to show her.  NO...there was a
treat.

So I put my eyes down on table level and looked everywhere that she could
see and there was nothing.  I began to move things around...a Golden Oreo
Cookie from last week was hiding under some papers and behind a box.
Lilie's nose knew it was there and she was right.  Someday I'll learn to
trust her nose and just search for the hidden treat right away.  Bad Mommy!

Katie, Lilie the Vindicated and the other two girls who got a piece of
Lilie's find.