[Dailydrool] Chumley, Drool for Ms Penny from France and Jacque Calendar Boy

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 7 15:48:21 PST 2009

Hi Everyone!

Today we sending drool, buckets, to all who need and to Ms Penny from France. We pwoduce good 100 buckets of Sardine Sticky healing drool so if you need we sending to yoo two.
Da momma lobed da picture of Jacques in da drool calendar. She finks he oh-so-charming, looks like King Bobbye da Dawg in me opiniuns.
Chumley: We finks he berry cute buppy and he has SOME YEARS, momma saided, cause its tips be all white but da rest regular. This makes for speciul ones, berry rare.
Now we goes do me beds cause here be minus 20 ans me ***** vewy cold. Violeta feels da cold too. We cold hab da nice English Chowder, mefinks,
Lub and Drool
Xaxa wif Violeta and da momma

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau