[Dailydrool] Louie went to the bridge this morning

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Mon Dec 7 18:27:56 PST 2009

On Tuesday I posted about Louie's 14th  birthday. Today, I am sad to report that Louie went to the bridge to be with his sister Clara.  He hadn't been feeling well over the weekend, but seemed to be a little perkier Sunday,but I was keeping an eye on things.

We had a regular Monday morning, with some snuggle time on the sofa and a walk in the park.  I took him in his stroller because he hadn't been feeling well,and I let him down and he peed and sniffed as usual. We came home and he refused his treat, then went into the living room and collapsed.  He was gone in mere moments. And I am heartbroken.

I am grateful that it happened before work.  I had time to call in sick and take care of him. And I got to spend the day with Fiona, who also misses her brother.  She is creating drool for everyone in need and especially to slaves and furends who have lost loved ones recently.

Adrienne, Fiona, Louie ATB, Clara ATB