[Dailydrool] Christmas anecdote

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:26:05 PST 2009

Despite the fact that our Christmas tree is up on a table, Pete got an ornament today.  I have never heard a dogs thoughts more clearly, word for word, here is what he said when he ran up to me, dropped the ornament at my feet and cocked his head:

"Yo, Mama, is dis mine or yours?  Ifn it is mine, it needs to be burried.  Ifn it is yours then you need to keep better track of your fings cuz I found it on the floor."!

Can't believe he brought it to me and dropped it at my feet.  He is a pretty good 18 month old Basset Rescue of Florida graduate!  Thanks Pam and Auntie Linda for my best present of last year!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and the brand new RESKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me