[Dailydrool] walking two dogs

Angela Johnson ajoyjohnson at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 12:15:00 PST 2009

I find the conjoined leash very uncomfortable to walk my two boys.  They "took me down" about a month ago resulting in two very black and blue knee caps.  I have since been walking them with one on a running leash which goes around my waist.  The other is on an ordinary leash.  I find this far easier and more enjoyable.

I must also say thank you to everyone who writes to the Daily Drool.  I am a lurker and really enjoy the stories and information.  Not a day goes by that I don't smile or giggle thanks to The Drool,

Angela, Slave to Elvis and Connie (a.k.a. Con-Man) who are very, very cold in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.