[Dailydrool] Dottie trashing grandpa's room

Janet Heald basset_hound_home at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 12:46:53 PST 2009

Sounds like Dottie had a LOT of fun!  Ugh!  We came home the other night after our first test run to see how Ellsworth and Jolie would do out of their crates for one hour while we picked the kiddos up from grandma's and found an entire game spread all over the kitchen, living room and laundry room.  Thankfully they did not bother the markers or the dice.  The cardboard and gameboard were much more exciting!  So much for teaching the kids about the United States!

Janet