[Dailydrool] Has anyone seen a tennis ball-type toy in a different shape?

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Tue Dec 8 13:07:09 PST 2009

Hi.  I wonder if anybody has ever seen something like this?  A  friend's
dog LOVES to chew tennis balls.  Chew chew chew.  But,  although she's a
heavyweight chewer, she's not a heavyweight dog, and her little  mouth can't
really get around the ball to get a grip.  But it's exactly the  resistance and
chewability she craves.  (Forget stuffies, they're gone in  30 seconds, as
are most other toys (even the ones advertised "for power  chewers"), and she
doesn't like Kongs.)

So.  By any chance has any dog toy manufacturer invented tennis  balls that
aren't in the shape of tennis balls?  Maybe thinner cylinders,  or bone
shape or something?  I would love to get them for her.  (Would  save my
friend's furniture and shoes, as well as keeping the dog  occupied.)

Thanks!

Beth H. (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB)