[Dailydrool] Speedy's Hypothermia

Vikki Kiehl vkiehl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:20:32 PST 2009

LOL
Nancy, Thanks for your post!  I love a good laugh!  Please tell Speedy from
Hal:
"Speedster, it was ELEBEN...yup 11 degrees here last night.  We's been
runnin around in ar coats day & night even wit the woodstove goin!  I'd
probly be warmer if'n I still had dat evil cone on my head... but when I
see's dat... I tucks my tail & runs outside even if it be cold!  You's
lucky... 55 degrees <sheesh!>
vikki <-- still laughing at Speedy's misfortune
spencer, sara sue, hal e bear
sebastian atb, natasha atb