[Dailydrool] weight loss

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:44:14 PST 2009

 I know it has been only about 6 weeks since Pierre Sr. said good bye, and I have the wonderful Pierre Jr. to help me heal.  Mom is now in rehab, and questionable, but for the first time in a long time, without trying I AM LOSING WEIGHT.  I am grateful, as this was always my intention, but since Pierre passed, I lost about 15 lbs.  I hope he helps me lose a lot more because the stress of Mom made me gain so much.   One day at at time, one day at a time...
Jax