[Dailydrool] Mid-ABHR Howliday Party

Suzanne Fitch adopt4paws at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 10:55:37 PST 2009

Special thanks to all of the volunteers and attendees for their help and generosity in making this event a great success AND a lot of fun!!! The weather cleared up beautifully for Sunday with clear roads, snow covering the ground, and beautiful sunny blue skies. Our raffle table was overflowing, the food offerings very tasty, lots of merchandise sales were made, the contests were fun and entertaining, and the venue wonderful for everyone to have a good time.

We enjoyed seeing hounds that have been rescued through our organization with their new families and how they have blossomed. We also adopted three bassets at the event to pre-approved families, including the Silvas who drove up from Delaware to adopt Rocky and Bailey, and Jim & Cassandra Vance who drove down from Bainbridge, NY to enjoy the party and officially adopt Big Joey who has been in their care as a foster.

Again, thank you so very much to all who have helped our rescue throughout the year. We couldn't do what we do without you!!

Suzanne Fitch
Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue