[Dailydrool] Tank Hounds Howliday card

Gail Russell grussell at cockrellprinting.com
Wed Dec 9 11:31:26 PST 2009

Hello Susan,

If you still have any christmas cards left of you Tank hounds I would
love to receive one. I usually do the card exchange but this has been a
hard year for me. I lost my Bailey Mae (9yrs. old) in April and then my
partner Marsha of 34 yrs. suddenly passed away Oct.1st. She had gotten
me a basset puppy in late August for my birthday (Kaysee). So now it is
just me, Kaysee and Hannah (Marsha's basset).
If it wasn't for my babies I don't know what I would do. So if you can
spare a card of your babies I would love it. Marsha and I looked
forward every
year to see what the Tank Hounds card would look like and enjoyed them.
I still have your cards from the last two or three years.

Thanks
Gail Russell, Kaysee & Hannah
2317 CR 314
Cleburne, TX 76031